What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
– Selling Your Home in These Challenging Times
Thinking of selling your home in today's market? Buyers are motivated by low-interest rates, but it’s
going to take more to sell your home now due to uncertainty in the market. What’s needed is an
aggressive digital marketing approach to reach buyers where they are – at home on their phones and
My exclusive marketing program will reach buyers quickly and virtually. From a property video tour and
dedicated property website to online advertising, customized email distribution, social media posts and
more, I have the technology and resources that are needed to sell your home in today’s market.
I can also show your property virtually using video and apps to keep you and potential buyers safe, while
still showcasing your home’s unique features.
Whether you are interested in selling your home now or in the future, contact me today to discuss your
real estate needs and to schedule a virtual appointment.
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive with The Taylor Lindstrom Group will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close. Our expansive network of buyers provides quick sales!
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Realtor.com, Zillow and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly. We have a dedicated stager on our team that can assist with decluttering and getting your home perfect for showings and professional photography.
To find out more about selling your home, click here